Site Registration Process
Registration Is Easy!
Registration is very simple and only required once. Before we begin please take a moment to read these steps and have ready any required information.
- Your 10 Digit County Parcel Number: If you've received a mailing from us recently you will find your parcel number listed there. It is listed on all business mailings. You will also find it listed in the legal description of your property on any titles you have. If all else fails look up your property on the King County Records site: https://gismaps.kingcounty.gov/parcelviewer2
- Confirm Your Identity: After the property you are registering is confirmed we need to be sure we know who you are and how to get a hold of you. The site will ask to confirm your first and last name as it is listed on your title.
- Email Address: A valid email address is required. Email is essential to a quickly growing list of ways the association conducts business. A confirmation email will be sent to you that you'll need to answer in order to complete the registration.
- Primary Phone Number: Your home phone (or cell phone) is also needed so if need be we can contact you.
- Login Username and Password: Pick a username and password you will remember. The site will enforce a strong password. You can always change these and any other info once your account is active.
for any questions or concerns about personal information we gather.
That's all, so let's get started!